Inscrit le: 15 Avr 2016
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Ven 7 Juil - 09:25 (2017) Sujet du message: Alignment How To Transform Organizational Potential Into
Why do some leaders inspire their employees to greatness, while other leaders inspire their people to look for a new job? Why can some managers help their people unleash the best of what they have to offer, while others let their people drown in the quicksand of mediocrity? How do you help your managers abandon outdated carrot and stick management philosophies in favor of building reciprocal relationships with their people?
In Alignment: How to Transform Organizational Potential into Performance, Productivity, and Profit, author Scott H. Brown makes the case that employee engagement is not an event, a program, or even a series of actions. It is not something on a checklist you can complete and cross-off with a red Sharpie. It is not a luxury, it is not a fad, and it is not going away. Companies who learn how to engage their people earn the single greatest competitive advantage any organization can possess. Conversely, companies who struggle to engage their people, who settle for a workforce of unengaged employees, or even worse, a workforce of disengaged employees, run the risk of being left behind, relegated to the history books as just another organization that drifted into anonymity despite all of the warning signs. It’s the organizations that learn how to align what they do with what they say, believe, value, expect, and aspire to become, that will be the ones who consistently outperform their competition for years to come.
By combining more than two decades of experience, practice, and academic research, Scott Brown has created a practical guide to help you engage your people’s heads, hearts, and hands to ensure your organization’s long-term success and your people's professional development. Beyond exploring what employee engagement is, what it is not, and why it is paramount to your organization’s long-term success, alignment will help you:
• Identify and develop the culture you need, the one that encourages risk, growth, and engagement, rather than settling for a culture you have to endure..
• BOLSTER your leadership behaviors to build healthy, reciprocal relationships with your people.
• ALIGN your relationships by using the tools, behaviors, processes, and theories employed by today’s most effective leaders and managers.
• Implement the 12 Pillars of Change to bridge the gap between where you are and where you need to be.
• Practice Resolute Proficiency Management to coach and inspire your people to greater levels of proficiency and resolve.
• Navigate the Seven Seas of Organizational Behavior to unleash your people’s creativity, ingenuity, resourcefulness, talents, and strengths.
Alignment is the quintessential resource for anyone who wants to refine their approach to leadership and management, develop their organization’s collective competence, inspire their people to greatness, and transform their organization’s success.
bound: 345 pages
publisher: Create Space; 2 edition (May 1, 2017)
filesize: 1433 KB